This property was sold via Openn Negotiation. This method is a hyrbid of both private treaty and auction. It is a great opportunity for conditional buyers and unconditional buyers and allows for flexible terms subject to seller approval. Contact the agent to find out more and why this method has become so popular.
All the structural ground work is ready and waiting for a quick cosmetic renovation and with a front and back door on both levels it doesn't take much imagination to turn this into the perfect investment property. And all at the top end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac 6 minutes walk to the upgraded Pendle Hill Station, great restaurants and sporting parks. This home will provide decades of luxury living for any family design.
* Sydney City and Parramatta views from second level
* large updated kitchen with island bench
* kitchen with built-in and walk-in pantry
* large covered alfresco deck with servery to kitchen
* large family room opening onto front private courtyard
* split system air conditioning
* built in wardrobes and fans
* additional bathroom upstairs
* rear studio with bathroom and split air-con
* whisper quiet location surrounded by beautiful homes and neighbours
* backing onto a well-maintained council strip of land
* 4 Car remote garage with workshop and rear access
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources deemed to be reliable however, we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.