If the tranquility of waterfront living inspires you but you just can't seem to make the break to boat access only living, then how about a home that offers both ?
Dominating panoramic water views with private pontoon and jetty combined with access from the street, this property is brilliantly designed to soak up the sun from every direction and absorb the natural surrounds.
From the vaulted ceilings, sandstone feature walls, french doors, exposed beams and wraparound decking this manor inspired lodge radiates raw and open country living yet situated just one hour from Sydney CBD plus easy access to the coast via the M1.
- All three bedrooms include deck access
- Separate master wing with stunning ensuite and WIR
- Extensive outdoor entertaining areas with built in speakers
- Eco friendly waste system plus underfloor heating
- 17,000L rainwater tank storage
- Fireplace with plenty of stored timber
- Retro three directional kitchen with timber island
- Picturesque backdrop compliments the sandstone
- Stunning gardens with kids play castle and ample space for vegies
- Deep water frontage with goods inclinator
- No car access. Parking is at the Marina
- Approx 992sqm located very close to the Marina and car ferry