This fabulous half acre property is nestled in the highly sought after Ulundri Drive pocket of Castle Hill within walking distance to schools, shops, buses and trains.
The home is perfectly positioned in the middle of the 2,138 square metres, so you get to enjoy the crisp sounds of nature and surrounding luscious greenery without compromising space for the kids sporting practice and beautiful gardens.
With close attention to all the requirements of the larger family, this fabulous home showcases an expansive floor plan with a fresh characterisation of country charm and spectacular display of timber work which extends to the sunken lounge room with cathedral ceilings and combustion fireplace, sun-drenched formal dining room, surrounded by a timeless rear entertaining area with multiple decks all overlooking the solar heated salt water swimming pool and subtle bush surrounds.
A double brick home split across three levels with sleeping quarters on the top level, the lower level is an ideal teenage retreat, studio or home office. There's no shortage of parking for the boat, trailer and even a caravan, as well as 5+ car spaces and loads of storage throughout the home.
YOU WILL LOVE:
- Remarkable gourmet kitchen with 50mm stone bench top
- Sunken lounge room with Cathedral ceilings & fireplace
- Solar heated salt water swimming pool
- Three complete bathrooms / five toilets
- Ducted air con and ducted vaccuum
- Paved sun soaked decks surrounding the pool
- A stunning blend of timber and glass
- Extensive storage space throughout the property
- Studio/retreat accommodation downstairs with private alfresco
- NBN connected with multiple outlets throughout the home
- Easy access to both Castle Hill and Hills Showground Metro Stations
- Endless possibilities for a secondary dwelling subject to council approval.
Within minutes of Castle Hill High School, Castle Hill Public School, Samuel Gilbert Public School, Castle Towers, Castle Hill Heritage Park, an array of sporting facilities, BMX track, Castle Hill RSL, the 610X City Express bus, and the M2 Motorway.
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation. This is an extended auction that is conducted online and allows flexible terms for qualified buyers. The property can sell at any time so contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
The building & pest inspection report is available to purchase for $49.00. Copy and paste the link below: https://www.housechecknsw.com.au/product/7-lawson-place-castle-hill-nsw-2154/