This luxurious family home offers you all the space your family needs to spread out while also bringing you together in luxury to enjoy those precious family times.
Boasting an outstanding expansive floorplan to say the least, this grand property offers one lucky family a enviable outdoor lifestyle, fabulous location, spectacular blue mountain views, functionality, status, size, as well as ample accommodation for the in-laws and guests. It even has space for the caravan, boat, trailer and truck in addition to the family cars.
Positioned in the midst of a row of stunning semi acreage homes, this outstanding property is set on approximately 2,587 square metres with immaculate gardens, salt-water cave pool, shaded spa, junior tennis court, triple remote garage plus additional remote tandem garage with workshop serviced by its own bathroom which is your very own man cave in the making.
Your teenage or adult children will be very comfortable with the separation and privacy of living spaces and sleeping quarters. With 3 bathrooms upstairs and 2 bathrooms plus a powder room downstairs, every bedroom has ensuite access with the exception of one.
YOU WILL LOVE:
- Private and serene 2,587sqm*
- Five/Six bedrooms plus a study
- Upstairs living/TV/rumpus area
- Master bedroom boasts private balcony
- Brand new carpet in the large formal lounge and dining rooms
- Enormous casual living and dining areas with Cathedral ceilings
- Ducted air-conditioning and ducted vacuuming
- Full entertainers' wet bar
- Large kitchen with spacious pantry
- 180 degree blue mountain views from the entire rear
- Wheelchair friendly downstairs
- Perfect guest, In-law or au-pair accommodation
- Fabulous outdoor entertaining lifestyle
- Double entry circular driveway with Porte Cochere entrance
- Bus stop at the front gate of the property
- 6 garages plus approx 8 additional parking spaces
- Caravan, boat, trailer, truck and car accommodation
- Minutes to Castle Towers, Metro stations, City buses and the finest schools
Contact Treena on 0400 689 468 for further information or to book a private inspection.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however prospective purchasers are advised to conduct their own investigations.